2014 - A Year in Pictures (and old blog posts)




2014 has been a busy year. It began with rain and floods here on Dartmoor. I published the third of my Goblins books, and my second book with Sarah McIntyre, Cakes in Space. I visited Dubai Amsterdam and the Isle of Man. I did loads of events with McIntyre and made a belated and possibly ill-advised move into Glam Rock (we've really enjoyed working with the team at Oxford University Press on this book and our future projects). Meanwhile, my Sarah had a Significant Birthday, and played lots of banjo, mandolin and electric guitar. Sam went Scooter Crazy. Manchester was invaded by sea monkeys. I returned to illustration with Kjartan Poskitt's Borgon the Axeboy. I attended the excellent ArmadaCon, and was invited to help judge the new YA Book Prize. And I finished a new novel, Railhead.

It's been a busy year, and quite a good one for me, but it's been a bit rough for a lot of people I know. Here's hoping 2015 is a marked improvement. Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Tim Knight said...

Happy New Year to you and yours. Looking forward to Railhead.

Philip Reeve said...

And to you and Rachel! I'll make sure you get a proof copy, and hope we can finally meet up in 2015.

Tim Knight said...

Thank you (and yes, that'll be great)

Post a Comment