Traction London by Kyran Samy





I haven't written much about the Mortal Engines / Fever Crumb books here for a while, but it's good to see that they are still inspiring illustrators and model-makers on the internet. There are a couple of recent examples I've been meaning to blog about, but this one is so impressive that it deserves a post all of it's own. Creator Kyran Samy writes:

I am a compulsive reader of Mortal Engines and its sequels. I couldn't resist the urge to build a model of London for my A level Product Design! It stands two feet high, weighs about 12 kilos and features moving arms to dismantle prey and an opening jaw. It's currently biding its time in my school library next to a display of your books. I hope you like it!

And I do!







 


All images by Kyran Samy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment